Collingwood Neighbourhood House: A Place to Belong, a Place to Grow.
To promote the well-being of the Collingwood community by providing leadership and working collaboratively with individuals, families, agencies and other groups to develop and support inclusive, innovative, sustainable initiatives and services that respond to the community’s social, educational, economic, health, cultural and recreational needs.
In our work to support our neighbourhood, Collingwood Neighbourhood House embraces the following values:
• Our neighbourhood as a place of connection, belonging and inclusion
• Individual strengths and gifts as the foundation of relationships
• Interculturalism and appreciation of our collective diversity
• Co-operation and mutual respect
• Participatory decision-making as a vehicle for empowerment and self-realization
• Social justice and equitable access to a full range of quality community resources
• Integration, partnerships and collaboration with other organizations