CNH offers recreation and leisure programs for people of all ages and ability levels. We aim to provide a balance of activities that are inclusive and promote health and quality of life for local residents.
How to register
Online registration is now open through our web portal where participants can register 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Registration by phone or in-person is available during regular hours at our Main Site and at the CNH Annex. Please call 604-435-0323 for information.
Registration & Fees
- Renfrew-Collingwood residents are given priority. People from other neighbourhoods are welcome to participate as space permits
- Fees vary per activity
- A yearly CNH membership is required for those wishing to participate in any program
- All recreation programs will have specific capacity limits based on room size and activity level and are subject to change based on Provincial Health Officer and BC Centre for Disease Control guidelines
- We have established an Affordable Fun Program where community residents can apply for a reduction in program costs if they face financial challenges
Children & Youth Programs
- Registration for Winter 2023 opens Nov. 1, 2022
- Registration for spring break camps opens Nov. 1, 2022
Spring Break & Summer Camps
Our specialty camps for children ages 6-12 include rhythmic gymnastics, gymnastics, arts & crafts, and more! Programs are held at the Main House and the Annex.
Summer camp information is available mid-April. Our specialty camps for children ages 6-12 include basketball, soccer, gymnastics, arts and crafts, dance and more! Programs are held at the Main House and the CNH Annex.