Parent and Tot Activities (Ages 2-5)
Thursdays from 10-11:45 am with Pilar Ramirez and Rosanna Costantini
Games, music and play start us off on a journey of exploration and adventure! Gymnastics, games and physical play activities will help children develop social and motor skills.
Program ongoing. Adult participation required.
To register, call 604-435-0323. Max. number of participants: 14 (plus adult).
Health & Safety
|Goals & Objectives|
The goals and objectives for this program are:
3. Safe and fair play
|Health & Safety Guidelines|
Collingwood Neighbourhood House (CNH) is currently monitoring the issue of the COVID-19 virus and its potential spread. We recognize that this is a growing concern among our community and we would like to be proactive around this matter to ensure that everyone feels safe at our programs. We are asking all of our CNH community to follow the COVID-19 protocols that we are implementing to support the safety of our children, families and staff.
All parents/guardians and participants must adhere to the following guidelines:
· This is a drop-in program ($3.00/session). However, participants are recommended to purchase the program pass ($30/11 sessions).
· Parents must call the Front Desk the day of to ensure a spot.
Arrival to the Centre
· Parents/Guardians can enter CNH from the parking lot located on Euclid Ave or the main entrance. The program is located in the gym.
· All parents MUST sign the consent and COVID-19 liability release waiver form before the start of the program.
· All parents MUST call the day of the program to sign-up for the program; NO drop-ins allowed.
· All participants MUST wear a mask at all times in the common area
· All parents must complete the daily check-in form over the phone before the start of the program.
· Attendance and sign-in are mandatory at the beginning of each class. Attendance will be taken by the instructor in order to keep track of everyone in and out of this program.
· Program occupancy limit will be in effect in order to have social distancing between other parents/ guardians and kids.
· Only ONE parent is allowed per child
· Please arrive on time.
Things to Bring to Class
· Please bring your own water bottles; water bottle filling stations are open, however water fountains are not.
· No food/drink inside the gym. If participants would like to eat/drink, they must do so outdoors or in the hallway.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
· If you are feeling unwell or have travelled outside the country, please stay home to ensure the safety of all other participants.
· Instructor will be teaching fun demonstration techniques to children on how to practice social distancing, coughing or sneezing and avoiding touching their face, eyes, mouth and nose.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
· All children must wash and sanitize hands before entering the class (sanitizing stations will be available at CNH).
· High touched surfaces in the program will be frequently cleaned with approved sanitizing products.
· Staff will ensure a rotation of clean toys are readily available.
· We will be asking all the adults in the program to practice social distancing by keeping 2.5 meters between each other.
· In the event that you may not be able to social distance, we recommend the use of a face mask.
· Limit of 2 participants in the washroom at a time.
· Participants should cough or sneeze into their elbow sleeve or a tissue. Throw away used tissues and immediately perform hand hygiene.
· Do not touch eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.