Mobilizing: Dance for EVERYBody
A dance project for people with and without disability and seniors!
All Bodies Dance Project brings together adults of all abilities, genders, sizes and backgrounds to explore movement as a means of expression. Experience the joy of dancing in an open environment where all our differences and disabilities are celebrated.
- Absolutely no experience or skill is required!
- Anyone who requires one-to-one support must bring their own attendant.
Dates & Location
This free drop-in program takes places on Fridays from 12:30 to 1:45 pm
- When: Fridays, 12:30-1:45 pm (Jan. 27-March 10, 2023)
- Where: CNH Annex (3690 Vanness Ave, Vancouver), Multipurpose Room
To participate in this drop-in program, please contact Carolina below or register online.
- Email: CBergonzoni@cnh.bc.ca
- Phone: 604-428-9142 or 604-435-0323
This program is made possible through funding from Vancouver Coastal Health. Download the poster for this event.